NOAA Rotational Assignment Program
2012 NRAP Program
Apply now for your NRAP Assignment!
A variety of opportunities are available to develop you career and increase your value to your current program.
The NOAA Rotational Assignment Program (NRAP) is a NOAA-wide employee initiative that offers employees the opportunity to compete for short-term rotational assignments in NOAA Line and Staff Offices.
Application deadline is COB, Friday, June 15, 2012.
Major steps after the Application phase are:
- Matches -- applications are matched to assignments
- Interviews -- Host Office Supervisors may interview applicants
- Assignments -- begin in July (or as negotiated between Participants and Supervisors)
Learn more about NRAP:
- Review the NRAP Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Read the NRAP Overview and Guide
- Explore the new Forms Collection